Emergency Medical Courier
UK’s leading emergency medical courier service
Need a same day medical courier in the UK? We can be with you within 60 minutes to pickup your item and delivery it anywhere in the UK, the same day. Dont just take our word for it, our TrustPilot reviews speak for themselves. So if you need an item delivered safely, securely and with a dedicated service, come to us!
The transportation of medical goods is probably one of the most important and sometimes critical roles we offer. Medical couriers will transport any items which relate to healthcare situations. Due to the type of items involved, working as a medical courier can be quite a complicated role to fulfil owing to many technical and regulatory requirements.
Examples of medical and healthcare courier services provided
The scope of clinical and healthcare situations that could require medical couriers are vast. Some of the most common types include:
- Delivery of items to laboratories, including those which need rapid delivery due to quick testing requirements, or short shelf life of the live sample. For example lab couriers, lab specimens
- Delivery to hospitals which can cover all manner of situations involving outpatient and in-patient care. For example pathology couriers or organ transplant
- Delivery to clinics or other healthcare settings which can include the movement and transportation of medical equipment.
What medical items do we courier?
Some specific examples of when we have been called upon to deliver medical items include:
- Blood supplies.
- Pathology samples.
- Delivery of medicines including controlled drugs.
- Transportation of equipment between different medical settings.
- Carrying of IVF needles for our customers client.
- It is not just human medical situations, but also animal. One of our most recent medical courier jobs includes transportation of a horse embryo which was taken and delivered to a stud farm that same morning.
Why use us?
When looking for a medical courier service you need someone who is reliable. Rock Solid Deliveries deliver on their promises as confirmed by their loyal and repeat customers – many examples of which include medical delivery work.
The role of time is vital when acting as a medical courier. Rock Solid Deliveries are experts at getting parcels delivered fast. One of our core services is that of same day delivery, so we have abundant experience in ensuring shipments arrive in quick time.
You need availability. Healthcare requirements exist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no such thing as a 9 to 5 or Bank Holiday in the medical industry. Rock Solid Deliveries understand this and the special importance of availability in medical situations. That is why we operate 24 hours a day and are never closed – there is always someone waiting to help deal with and manage your requirements.
You need experience and expertise. When dealing with medical parcels, the last thing you need is an amateur or unprofessional company. As evidenced by our wide range of medical delivery situations, Rock Solid Deliveries can be trusted with the scope of knowledge and skill that an emergency medical courier service commands.