It’s an emergency! You have a package and you need to get it delivered, fast. Obviously, you’re in a hurry to book a courier but before you do, it’s worth taking a minute to ask one or two questions:
- Reliability – You can depend on a good courier to keep their promises. When they say your package will be delivered in perfect condition at a particular time, then that’s what will happen. So when you’re booking an emergency courier, ask yourself first whether you can trust them.
- Speed – If it’s really an emergency, then it matters that your package arrives quickly: you need to know your courier will be there, fast. A courier that can promise that is worth talking to.
- Flexibility – Can your courier meet the particular handling requirements for your goods? Will they deliver in the evening or at the weekend, if need be? Will they be able to cope with a sudden change of plans? If the answer to any of those questions is ‘no’, look elsewhere.
- Track record – It’s always worth checking what former customers have to say. For example, a reviews website like TrustPilot can give you a clear idea of how good a company really is.
- Price – Of course price matters. Most people are willing to pay a little extra for quality, but a good emergency courier will keep their prices competitive without compromising on service. What sort of price is your courier offering?
At Rock Solid Deliveries, we’re confident we can tick all five boxes. Call us today on 0800 999 8220 for a courier you can trust in an emergency.